This list of resources has been compiled by the Nevada Supreme Court Council for Pro Se Assistance.
It is important to remember that forms you find here are just a starting point. They may provide you with ideas on content and style but specific requirements vary greatly by court. If the sample form is from a court other than the one in which you are filing you MUST change the form to reflect the court in which you are filing. You MUST contact the clerk of the court where your item will be filed to make sure you meet all formatting, content and procedural requirements.
If you have Word 2000 on your computer, you can create a pleadings paper format on which to type your forms. For instructions on how to create this form, please click here.
- Bad Checks
- Consumer Protection
- Family Law
- Annulment - Clark County
- Legal Separation - Clark County
- Custody/Paternity - Clark County (Temporary, Modify, Paternity)
- Elko County (Motion to Enforce, Motion to Modify, Petition to Permit Removal of Children from the State of Nevada, Motion to Continue Hearing).
- Child Support - Clark County
- Guardianship - Clark County, Washoe County
- Name Change - Clark County, Washoe County
- Other/Complete Form Lists - Clark County, 8th Judicial District (Las Vegas)
- Nevada Legal Aid - put in your county/zip to see what resources are available locally
- Federal Courts
- Garnishment / Execution
- Health Care
- Landlord Tenant
- Notice of Appeal
- Settlement / Arbitration
- Small Claims
- Stalking /Harassment/Protective Orders
- IRS Forms & Instructions
- Workplace Harassment