It is important to remember that forms you find here are just a starting point. They may provide you with ideas on content and style but specific requirements vary greatly by court. If the sample form is from a court other than the one in which you are filing you MUST change the form to reflect the court in which you are filing. You MUST contact the clerk of the court where your item will be filed to make sure you meet all formatting, content and procedural requirements.
If you have Microsoft Word on your computer, you can create a pleadings paper format on which to type your forms. For instructions on how to create this form, please click here.
- Annulment [Clark]
- Marriage Dissolution forms [Washoe] - scroll down for forms D10 (joint petition for annulment) and D11 (complaint for annulment) from Court's Family-Related Forms page
EX PARTE MOTIONS
- Custody Motion Packets [Clark] - motions for order shortening time, and ex parte motion and order for return of child ("Pick-up Order")
- Ex Parte Motion Packets [Washoe] - motions regarding children, mutal restraining order for protection of property and insurance only, order shortening time, and non-emergency motion
LEGAL SEPARATION/SEPARATE MAINTENANCE
- Legal Separation [Clark] - contains links to complaint, answer, reply, and decree packets
- Marriage Dissolution [Washoe] - scroll down for joint petition and complaint packets, with and without minor children
- Collections information from Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Judgment Proof - brochure [PDF] from Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, including letter to creditors
NOTICE OF APPEAL